Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Austin- spoiler

• 17-04-2004 1:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭

From wwe.com:

"After months of negotiations, the WWE and Steve Austin have been unable to come to terms on a new contract and as a result have mutually agreed to part company.

Both parties have left the door open to work together again in the future and the WWE wishes Steve the very best in his future endeavors. "

I heard that there was disputes over who owned the stone cold character, does anyone know anything more?

BTW does stuff like this count as a spoiler?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

No, it only counts as a spoiler if it ruins the show for someone. This had nothing to do with either show.

Obviously I'd read stuff last week about it, but it's a bit surprising nonetheless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Good riddance to him. He became stale a long time ago and they often put his character over active wrestler's, which wasn't very smart.

There's talk of him fighting Goldberg in Japan now. Not sure what to make of that, I doubt it would be worth much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Bye bye, to the woman beater.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭markomac316

Austins neck is ****ed how can he possibly wrestle, if he does wrestle WWE will got nuts and rightfully so. Also if he does wrestle why wrestle Goldberg, the career ending machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

He could prob risk a match or two as long as the wasn't getting suplexs and such and as for facing goldberg it's simple it's all about $$$$$$$$.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Originally posted by Bungalow Bill
    BTW does stuff like this count as a spoiler?
    Not really, but cheers for putting the spoiler tag up anyway just in case. Makes my job easier.

A spoiler all boils down to this;

About 24 hours after RAW, Smackdown! or a PPV airs over here for all to see, no spoiler tags are needed. Just incase people recorded the show and didnt see it, its best to wait a day without posting a spoiler. After that time, if anyone complains, its there tough luck.

Since this didnt really have anyting to do with any show in perticular, its not exactly a spoiler. Cheers Bill....

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Fearo

I think its a sad day for the WWE. I never got bored of him and think he really added something to the whole show.

I do see him coming back at some stage, maybe Wrstlemania 21???

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

not saying im sick of him but he wasnt doing much to help the show, he was and is a grate draw but raw can work without him its not like the walk out they have other superstars than hhh

Advertisement