Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Cap for eircom Home Plus?

• 17-04-2004 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Just checking how much I'm over the 8 GB cap, and see that the cap is now showing on eircom stats as 12288 MB. Did not hear of any announcement on this. Anyone else see the same, or am I a favoured customer? :cool:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,940 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

you must be on the 1mb package which has a 12228mb cap not an 8192mb cap which is for 512bps ppl.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭captainpat

Gonzo,
    No, I'm being billed at €55/month which is the Home Plus, and has been 512/128 with 8 GB cap. Recently, I was getting upload speeds of 256 kb and now this 12228 MB cap. I hope I don't get a bill for the 1 MB level! Unfortunately, my download speed is still 512 kbps.

Advertisement