Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ST Monthly DVDs

• 17-04-2004 2:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭

Anyone seen these advertised on TV? the first one is giving away the first contact DVD, already have but its a great idea!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

They were mentioned in another post...

Where is everyone seeing these adverts? Any particular channel?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I went in town today to buy it they say the mag wont be out till moday :(

and i see the ads mostly on Discovery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭MrVestek

I managed to capture the last 8 or 9 seconds of the ad there the other day, i uploaded it to my ftp for you guys to check out.

http://homepage.ntlworld.ie/stevetrek/trekadmag.wmv

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I cant find this ****ing mag anyway its pissing me right off

oh ya someone worked out this mag will have to be out 24 years before you get all the Dvds of star trek :eek: id be 43 by that time and me thinks dvd's wont be around

i work it out to around 14 years myself though :dunno:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 828 ✭✭✭Round Cable

This magazine is not coming out in Ireland until the end of the year, I emailed them about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,245 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Lol yeah got that same response today meself. So does that means there's gonna be an irish version then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

It's been officially released in the West Country area (that's Cornwall and Devon (probably Somerset as well)), which is often used as a test bed for these kind of things (something to do with demographics). This is why all those Marshall Cavendish adverts of old often contained a little "not available in West Country" note at the bottom of the screen - it had already done a run there. No idea if it's officially been released in the rest of the UK although some newsagents around the country have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

End of year??!! LOL i went looking for it in town :p

Advertisement