Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dungeon Siege: Legends Of Aranna

Options
  • 17-04-2004 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

I picked this up in Gamestop on Henry St. yesterday (it's the expansion pack with the original game), however, it seems that only the original game's in it. There's two disks in the case, but except for the cover of the case, there's no mention of the expansion. Even in the game folder, there isn't a mention of it. Did they just forget to put the other disk(s) in or do I have to do something ridiculous like finish the original game to play the expansion??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭naitkris

i have Dungeon Siege Legends of Aranna which i got from Sweden and it's on 3 CDs, not 2.

i'd bring yours back to the store for a replacement as the version i have, although for the Nordic countries with relevant language info on the back, was actually manufactured in Ireland according to a sticker on the packaging and also the game CDs are all labelled in English and the game itself is mostly (if not all) in English as far as i can remember.

i would guess the Ireland/UK version would be the same number of CDs and all as why would they have a 3 CD Nordic version and 2 CD Ireland/UK version when the game content is the exact same?

Advertisement