Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL broadband?

• 17-04-2004 3:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭

Anyone use NTL cable broadband? Any ideas of the areas in Dublin's southside where this is available?
    Was thinking of this as I am moving into the city centre, south quays, and as I have no need for a landline would save money by getting rid of the home phone entirely, keeping the cable TV and getting my broadband from them. Other choice is to get rid of the cable TV, keep an unused phone line to be able to get broadband from Eircom :( NTL would be cheaper and let me watch TV too!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

use the search function, pleeeeeeeeenty of threads giving this information

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Not available in town m8.
    Tip: NTL is too short to search for, search for cable broadband or some such.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Ring them up and ask them can you get it in...
    search for ntl* in the search funtion(located at bottom of the forum)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Rang them, and they don't offer cable broadband in D2...when I asked if they planned expansion soon, she replied 'no, no expansion planned AT ALL'!!!! Wonderful business model there....:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

stinger... still, better than a cut-off warning!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Originally posted by ionapaul
    Rang them, and they don't offer cable broadband in D2...when I asked if they planned expansion soon, she replied 'no, no expansion planned AT ALL'!!!! Wonderful business model there....:)

RIng them again, keep trying to get different people on the fone. they all don't seem to be informed about what area's have it avaible..

Advertisement