Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Backlash card - contains a spolier from raw this week

• 17-04-2004 3:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

What does everyone think? Looks like it'll be one of the better single brand ppvs we've seen:

Chris Benoit vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels - should be another excellent match
    Champion Randy Orton vs. Mick Foley(as Cactus Jack)
    Chris Jericho vs. Christian & Trish Stratus - probbaly won't be as good as the wmxx match, but should still be top quality
    Edge vs. Kane
    Victoria vs. Lita - should have molly vs victoria rather than lita
    Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair - could be fantastic, i still enjoy watching flair
    Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Jonathan Coachman - surely they could have found a better opponent for tajiri, should be short though

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Great trade for Tagiri, he goes from competing for the Cruiser title to battling an announcer, another great idea from WWE creative:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

Is this on Sky Sports 1 or Setanta?

If its Setanta I can't see it doing too well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

It's on Setanta. I'll be ordering it.

I'm looking forward to the Triple Threat main event, the Foley/Orton match which should be violent, and if they give them enough time Flair/Benjamin could be really good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

Originally posted by NightStrike
    Is this on Sky Sports 1 or Setanta?

If its Setanta I can't see it doing too well

Setanta, €22:mad:, not worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

If ever a RAW PPV will ever be worth 22euro guys, this willl be it.

Me and Gonzo have it ordered. It is a great card with only one coffee match and a posibility of 3 new zealand lawn mower matches....

Its gonna be great. Plus... There is an excellent ROH super card show on TWC in 3 hours. Watch that!!!

Hanza

• Advertisement
Advertisement