Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ntl broadband availabilty

• 17-04-2004 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all, i searched the forums and didnt seem to find much information. Basically i would like to get NTL broadband within the next month as i will be moving house, and i would like to know the rough areas in the south side that ntl broadband is supported.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Originally posted by goateds
    Hi all, i searched the forums and didnt seem to find much information. Basically i would like to get NTL broadband within the next month as i will be moving house, and i would like to know the rough areas in the south side that ntl broadband is supported.

Thanks

The following is quoted from the NTL website
    The rollout plan of our broadband internet service is currently only available in certain parts of West Dublin in and around the Dublin 24, 22, 16, 12, 6, 6W, Kimmage and Lucan areas. You will need to live in an area where ntl have built a cable network and offer its cable services. In order to get more information on our roll out plan and get an indicative date of when the service will be available in your area, please call 1800 923 005.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

That's not entirely accurate. E.g I have cable TV yet can't get ntl bb or even it's digital service. heh, in D6 btw.

Advertisement