Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metroid 2: Screen Shot

Options
  • 17-04-2004 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

Eurogamer.net

What we can gauge from the screenshots, however, is that the game will feature a four-player split-screen multiplayer mode, in which each player we've seen controls a different coloured version of Samus and can make use of the ball mode to get around. It also appears that each player is limited to one energy tank at a time, presumably in an effort to create a level playing field.

metroidprime2_mp.jpg

Can't wait for the game. The first one on the GC was amazing.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

I saw those pictures a while back, it looks pretty nice...not a huge leap forward from it's predecessor though. While I look forward to the singleplayer the competitive multiplayer looks like it won't exactly be replacing Halo in my multiplayer interests but it could be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

I dunno how you coul possibly have a good multiplayer in Metroid tbh, the first game was more an adventure than an FPS. Running around blasting each other a la quake just doesnt seem like it would work!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

4 player co-op would be a far more exciting prospect

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

I agree, 4 player co-op would be cool. But it could be that they're doing something like four swords, all beit Prime style

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Rnger

why has no one posted this yet!

001.jpg

looks good dosent it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

retr0gamer squirms with nostalgic delight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

Oooh, the boss in Metroid 2 had me stuck for months...I just never even considered that you could
    roll into her mouth, I found out by complete accident

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Originally posted by Rnger
    why has no one posted this yet!

001.jpg

looks good dosent it
    I just got a loan of this... might take me away from zero mission for a while!

Advertisement