Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you still have left to do?

Options
  • 17-04-2004 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

Most people I presume are back to school on Monday, what homework do you still have to finish off by then? I have one English essay and a few Biology short questions to get done but other than that I'm pretty much set for the return...thankfully it doesn't look like I'll be joining the 99% or so who leave it till last thing on Sunday night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭subway_ie

I've still got a maths paper, an applied maths paper, an english essay (comparative), a physics paper, 2 Business ABQs and about 2 hours of French tapework. I took it easy all Easter and now I'm really regretting it. I think it's probably the supidest thing I've done all year. Went a full week without opening any books whatsoever, I think I've done maybe 6 hours over the two weeks. So screwed it's not even funny, and nobody to blame but myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Don't knock the art of frantic last-minute homework doing... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

I've a physics section B, 3 accounting questions (!), a whole Irish paper, english comparative question and about 10 maths questions to do. It sucks though, I did maths and physics revision courses but I still have to do the homework as well :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

The most I ever had to do was this time two years ago for the junior cert...by the time I was finished it was 3am and I had done ten hours worth. I promised myself I wouldn't let that ever happen again...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

i have 2 french comprehensions, 2 history essays, an english essay, an english comparative question, 3 accounting questions, an entire business paper and some random maths left to do. im thinking im not gonna do it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

The only homework I got for the holidays was some Maths homework, I think. Haven't done it yet, shouldn't be a problem though :cool:

Still have much to do for the actual exams, however...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Only got Biology homework... Even so it was to write up all the experiments and complete the frikkin workbook... I haven't started either. F**k her tbh, I'm still getting my A :ninja:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I've got a full 2002 French paper to do :eek:

Advertisement