Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who else has applied to UCAS?

Options
  • 17-04-2004 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

I've gotten nearly all my UCAS applications back and I got conditional offers from Kent, London Met and Birmingham University. London Met is the one I most want to do, I need to get 4 Cs or so to do English Literature with Psychology. I'm going over during the summer to scope things out, eg prices and other such stuff. Who else has applied and whats their experience of the other system in comparison of our own? Personally I like it but I can see a lot of people getting put off by things like the personal statement.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

GB2 Antiques forum

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

i applied to ucas last year. got conditional offers on all 6 choices. i like the ucas system far more than cao but it does take more effort to fill in the form.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

What were you hoping to do and where did you apply...did you take it up? I applied a bit late so it might scupper my chances for the remaining ones. I remain hopeful though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

Originally posted by Roller Toaster
    What were you hoping to do and where did you apply...did you take it up? I applied a bit late so it might scupper my chances for the remaining ones. I remain hopeful though.

all computer related stuff in northern ireland and england.

went for my first choice in the cao instead. prefered to stay in ireland.

Advertisement