Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer Board - The way forward.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by Pigman II
    Actually looks more like Roy Keane IMHO.
    Thats what I thought.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

looks nothing like freedy!

and i remember seeing that pic before on football365 (i think!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

i cant even post a request in the access forum!!

i'm a regular contributer, have NEVER been banned, or ticked off, conisider my case please anyway!!

Regards,

Vinny

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Thanks for letting me back in guys ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭Ronika

I cannay apply for access either :( I dont post that often in the soccer forum but i'd like to have the choice:dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Looks like Keano and Ruud Van Nistelrooy to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Howdy ... I've been an on off poster to the soccer forum over the last while . i'd like access please ... full clean posting licence afaik ... not sure if I need sponsors though :confused:
    cheers

LK--<

• Registered Users Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭Kone

Hi, Can I get access to the Soccer Forum? I am a regular poster and would like to have access again.

/Kone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭d4

Can i have access to soccer forum please.Today is my first time on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭Genghis

Access for me too please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Well if anyone can - Ghengis can.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by Gordon
    Well if anyone can - Ghengis can.
    Badum-tish.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭paddyduff

Can i have access to soccer please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭p.pete

Can I be added to the list please?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Originally posted by kaids
    er... Dev, shortly after I posted the above picture my signature got nuked :)

I thought it was pretty funny, the above is only disguised to look like a sig, my actual sig that got nuked was a harmless little line of text :)

You sig (along with quite a number of others) was replaced with a link to the rules for sigs by a script because that image is quite a bit bigger then the rules allow. Content had no consideration (I know you probably know all this, I'm really explaining to some of the thicker people round these parts.)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Originally posted by DeVore
    You sig (along with quite a number of others) was replaced with a link to the rules for sigs by a script because that image is quite a bit bigger then the rules allow. Content had no consideration (I know you probably know all this, I'm really explaining to some of the thicker people round these parts.)

lol, maybe someone needs to explain to some of the thicker admins that the image wasnt actually his sig

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

Looking for access too. Sorry about the PM :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭hoolio

Can i get access please?I read the soccer forum alot and post not so often but i'd like to be able to.Never been banned etc but obviously with my whopping 60 posts no ones going to vouch for me so if i can get access that'd be good,if not fair enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

The following users have been given access to the Soccer board. Others will have to apply via the "Access Requests" forums. I will ask the Admins to look into the problem of people posting to it as I was ensured it would be access to all.

Alany
    Genghis
    growler
    Imposter
    Kone
    LizardKing
    Mighty_Mouse
    Mountjoy Mugger
    p.pete
    RasTa
    SteM
    VinnyL
    Xterminator
    yop

Again do not bother to PM me as I am not actioning requests via PM. Have had at least 35 since yesterday. If you feel you should have access post to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

hi, was trying to access the "get access" sub forum but I cant post there.
    Could someone give me access to either the soccer forum or at least the sub-forum so that I can apply for access.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Gandalf,

I posted a new thread in the access request forum with Soccer.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

Can I have access to the soccer forum please?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

May I have access Gandalf?
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Access Granted to

Bacchus
    Jivin Turkey
    Seaneh

Waiting for the Admins to sort out the Posting rights on that Access Requests board.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭LizardKing

Cheers Gandalf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

Originally posted by d4
    Can i have access to soccer forum please.Today is my first time on boards.
    We believe you, *cough*.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭hoolio

Not trying to be whiney here but do it take it that i need sponsors so?Just asking cos i don't know anyone here even though its been a year since i joined.I asumme however that me=screwed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭red-not-blue

Can I have access please. Not a regular poster but would like to have the option. Thanks

RNB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 becks_or

Hi everyone,
    My name's Oliver and I am a big Chelsea supporter, but I am also a big fan of David Beckham. There is talk that he might be going to be coming to Chelsea because Spain has become a bit tiresome for him what with the Loos woman thing and Victoria would prefer that he was back in England.

I really would like to see him play for Chelsea, and I think it would be a great move.
    What do other people think are the chances of this happening? Me, I am keeping my fingers crossed! :)

It's great to see that Roy Keane will be playing for Ireland again too. What if he were to be bought by Celtic as well? It would be green shirts all round!! :D

I am really interested to hear what everyone else thinks about these things!!!

Looking forward to talking with you all some more about it during the next few weeks!!! Ollie :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

I would also like to request access - I still cant post in the access request forum (like many others it seems).

I don't post there often and don't really know anyone in the forum, but I do post occasionally.

Thanks,

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement