Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

9/11 conspiracy site

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

Sure, it was missles that blew up the towers!

Wow, they sure had me fooled...

:dunno:

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

it was missile with big wings, passengers and pilotes. so technically im sure its right

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

is that not america right side up?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

I have read that it was a cruise missile that hit the Pentagon. Did anyone else hear that one? I certainly wouldn't discount missiles cause I wasn't there to see it. I keep my mind completely open on this topic. The media doesn't make up my mind for me regarding 11/9. That said I don't think missiles hit the twin towers.

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I always spare a thought for the families....

of these conspiracy whackos!

"Yes its flat and the Sun goes around us....I agree son it was all faked in a studio....yes the shadows show that....well if I were Charles I'd have killed her too...."
    :rolleyes:

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭MeatProduct

Great Mike, as always your comments have brought me that much closer to enlightenment.

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Originally posted by daveirl
    Couldn't be bothered commenting on stupidity like is evident on the site but doesn't America upside down look remarkably like Australia.

letsroll911logo.jpg

its flipped vertically i think.

letsroll911logo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,253 ✭✭✭jackofalltrades

Yeah all those eye witnesses on the highway and the CCTV footage has to be discounted.

With regards to the CCTV, Can anyone explain why the date on the footage is for September 12th.

http://9news.com/911/slidesshow/dcpa/1.asp

Also how come other footage e.g. (the nearby petrol station) has not been released

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/footage.html#ref2

Presumably this footage would be able to clearly show the plane crashing and would dispell "conspiracy theories"about the attack on the pentagon once and for all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,414 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by jackofalltrades
    With regards to the CCTV, Can anyone explain why the date on the footage is for September 12th.
    Timer was set wrong.
    Originally posted by jackofalltrades
    Also how come other footage e.g. (the nearby petrol station) has not been released
    Perhaps because:

No video tape.
    VCR not turned on.
    Manager was videoed shagging staff member in same clip.
    George Bush caught in-frame laughing at crash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭Tiesto

that site is such a load of B******T

Advertisement