Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting money out of Online Poker sites

Options
  • 18-04-2004 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Ok heres the problem. I have a mastercard cc, this is how i have deposited money into VCP. Now i want to get some money out, they say i cant with mastercard, and the only 2 options i have are (1) Chq or (2) Electronic Transfer

(1) Chq- this is gonna cost me Stg£50 so thats a no-no

(2) Electronic Transfer- I have a current account with BoI, no idea if it will allow me to do this from a foreign bank, and how much it will cost.

Was thinking of opening a PayPal account, but unsure how that works, any advice would be great

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Why will a cheque cost you 50 st?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Evil Genius

Thats what they charge for issuing a cheque. Found it odd myself, and expensive. So looking for alternatives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭Vamos

I got money out into my AIB current account through the Electronic Transfer without any problems. Takes about 3 working days for it to come through and it costs nothing.
    Funny how they'll let people deposit money through their credit cards but not withdraw into them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

pokerroom.com let you withdraw onto a Visa card.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Well that must be a new charge. I got a cheque from them before and it didn't cost any money.

• Advertisement
Advertisement