Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Final BACKLASH 2004 card... with predictions!

• 18-04-2004 6:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Ok... Yall can join in on this one.... heres the card and my predictions!

World title Triple threat;
    Michaels V HHH V (c)Benoit
    -Benoit to retain...

Ric Flair V Shelton Bengerman
    -Batista interfers. Flair goes over...

WWE Womans title
    Lita V (c)Victoria
    -Lita better get the finger out or she will have serious problems with her lack of preformance. Im hoping she will win to see a Trish/Lita rivalery

Coach V Tagiri
    -Who cares?

Edge V Kane
    -Edge... Nuff said...

Cactus Jack V Randy Ortan
    -After a Foley dominated match, ortan takes the win

Trish and Christian V Jericho
    -Trsih taps out to the walls....

Plus... match of the night... pick!

Hanza

Match of the night 10 votes

HHH V Shawn V Benoit
    0% 0 votes
    Flair V Bengerman
    30% 3 votes
    Y2J V CLB and DDBBFTBH
    0% 0 votes
    Edge V Kane
    0% 0 votes
    Ortan V Cactus Jack
    0% 0 votes
    Victoria V Lita
    70% 7 votes
    Coach and Tagiri (Yeah right!!!)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Bungalow Bill

I reckon that Flair is doing the job of continuing Shelton's upset run, Flair's rep never gets hurt after a loss these days.
    Edge is a shoe-in as Kane keeps up his laying down for the comeback role!
    It has to be Foley, doesn't it? I predict a fantastic match here with Foley finally getting over evolution.

Would they dare screw Beniot over in his hometown??? for a HBK win of all things?
    It could be a bold move by wwe, as part of a storyline of course.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

Benoit v Michaels v Triple H
    Benoit to win hopefully. Match I'm most looking forward to.

Orton v Foley
    Orton to win

Lita v Victoria
    Lita will win, setting up Lita/Trish

Flair v Benjamin
    Benjamin wins with a surprise ending (rollup or something like that)

Edge v Kane
    Edge (I don't think there's any doubt about it)

Jericho v Christian/Stratus
    Jericho wins, walls on Trish

Coach v Tajiri
    Tajiri probably

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

The Foley/Orton one is a tough one. On the one hand, I can't imagine them giving Foley the IC title. Plus he's not an active wrestler so having him hold the title might diminuish it, especially as he would defend it very little. But on the other hand, Orton going over Foley twice in a row (especially now with Foley's hardcore gimmick) makes Foley look like ****. Although he did do it for Triple H back in 2000.

I also have a strange feeling that Bret Hart will make a one-off comeback at either Backlash in Edmonton or Raw in Calgary. It just seems that they've been making more references to him lately. I'm definitely not holding my breath on it, but it'd be really cool to have him interfere in the Triple threat match in Benoit's favour, thereby screwing Michaels and Triple H. Kind of a full circle thing. And then have him come out on Raw, give a goodbye speech, and that'd be that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Haha, we can all dream! I cant see foley getting the title for exactly the reasons Exit gave. Foleys there to put over wrestlers who are getting a big push, hes done everything imaginable in wrestling and theres nothing left for him to do, he's just giving back to the business because he's a great guy. If he does win i think we'll all be REALLY surprised, but it woould be very cool, im sick of Mandy, sorry randy, getting put over as much as he has been lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Fearo

Ortan v Foley should really be a good match, cant wait! Hope its worth the 22 euro I paid for it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

and a euro booking fee the ba$tards

id love to see coach win that would be the death of tijari hed have to retire

Advertisement