Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ventriloquist Dummies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Don't do it Conor...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

Oh god.. Don't.. just don't... You're social life will decrese, you will have to wear glasses and girls will hate you(If all this is true already, more extreme versions will ensue)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Not to mention the fact that the damn thing will come alive and kill you in your sleep...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

I agree with Sarky, you're just asking for trouble!

Haven't you seen childs play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Give the Lambert puppet theatre a ring. I'm sure Eugene could point you in the right direction if they don't actually sell them.

You'll find the number on goldenpages.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭conZ

The Lambert puppet theatre has a website. Gonna email them one of the days.

Anyone got anything useful to say? -- (apart from the killed in the sleep bit - i wear protection).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Eh, hello. The suggestion to ring the puppet theatre was actually the only sensible suggestion made..... They are well known for puppetry and therefore they might know where to get them in Ireland if they don't actually have one for sale....

Didn't know they had a website but isn't it better to give people a ring anyway and have a chat rather than impersonal email.

Hey you're welcome for my sensible suggestion anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Originally posted by alleepally
    Eh, hello. The suggestion to ring the puppet theatre was actually the only sensible suggestion made...

There's nothing funny about being attacked by an evil ventriloquist's dummy, you know. The buggers will knife you as soon as your back is turned. Make sure you have easy access to fire, they're terrified of fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭MrBigglesworth

All I know is that all the kids in Springfield are SOB's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

Oh god no, don't do it. Those things are evil and quite, quite terrifying. You'll never make friends again if you get one! *shudders*
    I got given one as a Christmas present one year, it used watch me! Then I put it in a trunk, but I know it still wants to kill me....it kept turning up around the house....if it ever turns up in Galway I'm going to chop it up with my boyfriends sword. In fact, I might just do that anyway.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Spunog UIE

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo IT DO IT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

*sharpens sword*

Advertisement