Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barcelona vs. Malaga *scores*

• 18-04-2004 10:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

Anyone watch tonights La Liga? One of the best performances of the season from Barca, who didn't even flatter themselves with the 3-0 win they achieved in the end. Ronaldinho was the star of the show again, bamboozling the entire Malaga defense on many occassions.

Don't suppose anybody has clips of some of his tricks uploaded yet?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It was like an exhibition match and a long way off the dismal performance when they lost 5-1 to Malaga.
    They way they shredded the Malaga defence in the first half was very impressive and the goals were very well taken.
    Had it not been for some great saves this could easily have been 5 or 6 nil.

But the big one is next week. Barcelona haven't lost in the league since losing to Real Madrid iirc. 12 wins and 3 draws in the last 15 games I think it is. If they beat Real, and honestly on this form I think they will, it's only a 4 point gap.

Hopefully Puyol will be fit for the game. We need him badly for the match. Oleguer has impressed me greatly this season and him and Puyol should give Raul and Ronaldo and tought enough time.

If Ronaldiho, Saviola and Luis Garcia play next Sunday like they did today they will rip Real's defence to shreds and that's no exageration. With Xavi and Davids providing excellent support from mid-field too, things are looking very positive.

Never the less, it was important to get the points tonight. 3 more points are required to secure Champions League football, which I think is almost a certainty at this stage.

After the Real game, the final 4 matches are against bottom half clubs. Well 3 of the 4 are anyway I can't remember who the other team is they have to play. They could prove tricky, but I think Barcelona are going to take 15 points from their final five games.

I doubted Rijkaard, but he's proved himself well once he got the formation he wanted working. The players have just gelled in the positions and it's all very exciting.

Óle. :D

Advertisement