Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bogball Warriors - Tyrone and Galway

• 19-04-2004 1:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭

Did you see these guys getting stuck in on the news ?

Incredible stuff. If that's sport, then blow me over.

The administrators ought to do something when they
    conclude the Killarney cover up.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

what happened. From what I read it was tame enough?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Pal,

Firstly I dont think you can call the game between Tyrone and galway bogball cause it was a thrilling semi final clash. with excellent displays of skill at times .I didnt see too much wrong with the match from what I saw. Tyrone play hard and sometimes a little dirty but the ref was on the ball. Galway got the frees they deserved as did tyrone, 2 players were rightly sent off and Galway have another crack at the Game i thought they should have lost.

I think it was maybe made to look worse on the news ? I dont know..but I guess you can consider yourself blown over..caue that is sport.

I didnt see the news piece your talking about, in fact exactly what news are you talking about ? did you watch the high lights or read any match reports ?

I know the tyrone Manager was complaining about the ref ( todays Indo) but nothing to do with anything savage ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Mighty_Mouse

pal,
    easy on the bogball comments!!! Sport - of coarse it is.
    Do you have a problem with grown men being physical in a game of sport. Maby you should go post on a bowls forum somewhere!

Advertisement