Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making Marriage Last

• 19-04-2004 5:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last:

1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a little wine, some good food and companionship. She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.

2. We also sleep in separate beds.
    Hers is in Sydney and mine is in Melbourne.

3. I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our anniversary. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!" she said. So I suggested the kitchen.

5. We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric bread maker Then she said, "There are too many gadgets and no place to sit down!". So I bought her an electric chair.

7. Remember.... Marriage is the number one cause of divorce. Statistically, 100% of all divorces started with marriage.

8. I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

9. I haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months. I don't like to interrupt her.

10. The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?".... I said, "Dust!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    My wife and I

Heehee, made me laugh Queen :p
    Originally posted by UnrealQueen
    10. The last fight was my fault. My wife asked, "What's on the TV?".... I said, "Dust!"

That's the best :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

LOL. good one!!!:D :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

very good.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Very good. :D:D:D

Advertisement