Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson

• 19-04-2004 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Michael Jackson is 100% innocent.
    now i know what most ppl think. because its the 2nd time hes been acused of it.but it doesnt take a f**ing geniuse to acuse sumone of doing something.

In 1993:

The kid kept changing his story
    His father was looking for funding fora film project he was working on
    The parents of the accuser stopped at money for justic. Now ask ureself this if ure child was suposidly mollested would u stop at money or would u see the b*****d fry for it?
    While in Court the child told the story as if it were memorised.

The most recent allogations:

The parents and family of the accuser have said themselves that MJ is innocent.
    The mother has spent time in a mental institute
    She has a past history of falsly accusing people of things. including a securty gaurd of rape.
    People who know the accuser have said ' the kid was streetwise, if Michael had have laid a hand on him he would have turned round nd punched him in the face'

please tell me wot u think!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Ryvita

He's still dodgy ... I mean he said that it was Ok for a kid to share a bed with an adult ... that's not on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭andrew12g

yeah i suppose. ill admit that hes a bit weird but you have to take into account dat he has grown up with out a childhood in front of 300 million people.

That doesn't make it right. He has young fans that should be told that this is wrong and that you should never ever do somethign like that with an adult. He made it sound like thats ok.

Another thing, having been accused once of child abuse do you not think he would have been more careful ... he wasn't! He kept having young children stay over night with him. Innocent until proven gulity but I'm only judging him from what he has said and done.

We won't even mention dangling a baby out of an appartment window. If that was a normal joe soap the children would have been taken off him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

he is a fucked up mofo.

however he is also one of the greatest solo artists of all time, if not the greatest.

lets hope he is remembered like this:
    moonwalk.jpg

and not like this:

michael-jackson-monkey.jpg

lol :D

I guess there's a thin line and all that ...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭colincarnate

I agree, big time innocent he is.

In the martin Bashir interview he never actually said hes sleepsin the same bed with children. he may have said its alright to which i dont agree with, but he never actually said he sleeps in a bed with children. and becides the amount of editing on that Documentary was unbeliveable!

Simple question: if you had children or if you already have children would you let them "sleep over" in his house with him?

Originally posted by Ryvita
    Simple question: if you had children or if you already have children would you let them "sleep over" in his house with him?

yes because then i could frame him saying he touched my kids and then i could get a multi million $ out of court settlement out of him.

That is exactly the situation with this court case!! and yes i would because i belive he is innocent. Someone who sings and writes songs about healing the world and who donates millions to charitys doesnt just go and molest children, it goes against all logic! Especially when your as famous as he is

• Advertisement

Hey maybe if he sang those songs in court he might get off? D'ya think?

:rolleyes:

Garry Glitter had some good tunes too ... that didn't stop him!

Originally posted by Ryvita

Garry Glitter had some good tunes too ... that didn't stop him!

how dare u compare glitter to jackson :eek:

who is gary glitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 meljackson

I don't know about Michael Jackson but I am innocent this last 34 years... and I'm still alive and hoping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Is MJ a zombie now? Or just this thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 meljackson

We have the same zombie friends as in the only two old threads I have posted to you have followed me. Brainzzzzz.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement