Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL BB, you slags.

• 19-04-2004 5:52pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I'm trying to get through them at the moment, but I thought Id post here and see if anyone has had a similar experience.

Firstly, I got the IOL BB talk and surf pack, with the free install, free modem, free month, etc etc. (have gone with the higher pack since btw)
    I got the first bill today and I was charged €182 euro!!!! it covers march, which is the first and only month i have been billed for so far. The phone was set up on the 1st, and broadband around the 14th or so. given that everything was free, where on earth does this figure come from? It doesnt even add up if you put the install charge and first month cost in, and I didnt go over cap (and besides, you get cut off on IOL, not charged asaik).

On a side note, perhaps relevant, perhaps not, is that at the start of the month my counter was reset, as is the norm, but does this mean that I get charged for the month after only having 2 weeks usage?? I wasnt going to complain, because it was a free month anyway, but after this i think I will...

Flogen

Advertisement