Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer equipment in the south

• 19-04-2004 7:35pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

OK where is the best palce for computer/network equipment in the south (preferably in cork)
    im guessing its some warehouse somewhere as there is feck all on offer in cork city! PC superstore was half decent but their gone
    any ideas

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

Might get my arms bitten off by some people for suggesting this but I've dealt with KD systems for a while now and theyre pretty good. Few doors up from the driving test centre on Sarsfield Rd.

Theres a place in blackpool called I.T. stock or something to that effect. Not sure how good they are.

If I'm buying something for a client I'll more than likely get it from KD if they can come up with it within a couple of days. Otherwise it's off to the likes of Elara/Komplett and to a lesser extent, Peats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭thejuggler

Dell is your best bet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Theres a place called MCI in the industrial estate next to the showgrounds. Bought a few bits and peices off them through the years.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement