Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Single room in really nice Drumcondra house

Options
  • 20-04-2004 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭

Hi all.

There's a single room at my house on Clonliffe Road, Drumcondra available from May 1st, if anyone's interested.

Rent is 420 euro a month, which is excellent for accommodation of this quality.

The lucky applicant will be sharing this lovely 3-bedroom house with myself (male non-smoker) and another (female non-smoker).

It's in a really quiet area, well off the road. Never been hassled by anyone.

All ye mod cons (washer, TV, house alarm, electric shower, etc) plus free parking.

Very centrally located:
    • 12 minutes from O'Connell St
    • 5 minutes from Drumcondra DART Station, and main bus routes (3, 16/A, 13A, 11's, 747, 33, 41's)
    • 5 minutes from Drumcondra Road, teeming with shops and services e.g. post office, Bank of Ireland, fast food outlets, pubs, off-licence to name but a few.
    • Very near Croke Park

I mean it when I say the house is really nice - it's why I took it in the first place such was the quality of it.

PM meh if you're interested in a viewing this (or any other) evening and we'll arrange it.

J

Comments

Advertisement