Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Cat!

• 20-04-2004 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭

Smart Cat

A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park.

As he was getting home, the cat was walking up the driveway.

The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home.

Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat!

He kept taking the cat further and further and the cat would always beat him home. At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right
    again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there.

Hours later the man calls home to his wife: "Jen, is the cat there?"

"Yes", the wife answers, "why do you ask?"

Frustrated, the man answered, "Put that son of a bitch on the phone, I'm lost and need directions!"

This guy runs home and bursts in yelling, "Pack your bags honey, I just won the lottery!" She says, "Oh my God! That's fantastic! Should I pack for the beach or the mountains?"
    "I don't care...Just get the **** out!"

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by Hello Kitty
    This guy runs home and bursts in yelling, "Pack your bags honey, I just won the lottery!" She says, "Oh my God! That's fantastic! Should I pack for the beach or the mountains?"
    "I don't care...Just get the **** out!"

pure class:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Hahaha, the last one was bitchn' :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭LemmingBoy

funny stuff

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

an oldy but a goody

Advertisement