Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Game 24th April

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

Sorry, forgot to confirm; I'll be there. Dev - I have to go through town regardless so let's sort out getting a cab tomorrow afternoon....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Decker

Hi,

Eoin and I are going as well, we're getting a taxi from Charlamont street. Do you want us to drop by your place Dev and collect yourself and Casper up?

Alex

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out of this, seems I'm destined not to play at your place Mr. P!!!

Anyway, I'll PM Mr. P as well, and if anybody wants to jump in there's a space, I think Gerire was looking for a game...

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

Woo so am I!!! Its up to Mr P to decide I suppose

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Usually that gives it to the next in line (dunno who that is in this case!)

Alex, pm me your mobile (I'll pm you mine) and we'll sort it out... would be great to split the cab 4 ways alright...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Ken is up. Can everyone please try to make it as close to 1730 as possible. See you all tomorrow.

Quick note. Luke will be supplying chips and I will be supplying KEM cards.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

Thanks again Chris for a great night and all for a great game.

Very high standard all 'round.

Thanks Dev for kicking me out with AK -v- AQ at such a late stage rather than a bad beat which I could moan about :D

looking forward to the next one already!

Karl.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah thanks for the venue and the grub Chris! Great game and a good laugh too!

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭casper-

Yep, thanks again for a fun evening Chris. Also thanks to Dev for knocking our karl and a few other people for me ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

trash talkin ahead of BSOP, i like it! :)

• Advertisement

Yeah no problem Casper, any time. Though when it comes down to it at the BSOP I wont be making any soft deals with you. :p

I also think Luke "The Depot" LaFortezza should change his sig... :p:p [1]

Hows my trash talking? Dial 1-800 YOULOSE

DeV
    I think I'll swing by and pick up some chips I have in storage...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Originally posted by DeVore
    Yeah no problem Casper, any time. Though when it comes down to it at the BSOP I wont be making any soft deals with you. :p

I also think Luke "The Depot" LaFortezza should change his sig... :p:p [1]

Hows my trash talking? Dial 1-800 YOULOSE

DeV
    I think I'll swing by and pick up some chips I have in storage...
    Careful DeV, I might just tell you a bad beat story.... oh wait sorry, thats your job :)

You know what they say about players who are often getting bad beats eh?

Anyway, you want to watch out... AJ is now my new favourite hand :p
    (whats that... 3 times its been your nemesis?)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

I've no idea, I try to forget what beats me, no need to remember as I'll auotmatically go on tilt anyway!

Last Sunday wasn't a good night for me, in both the freeroll and the €20 game I lost all the 52%-48% hands I was all in on, tried to slowplay a straight I flopped and got nailed. Ah well, I had a good run of poker a few weeks ago, not so good now, swings and roundabouts...

Thats what I like to hear... Hyzepher is still on tilt about his game, Pudding is convinced he's fallen behind and now Luke thinks he's on a bad-luck run... bring the BSOP on right now!!

DeV.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

Yeah .. and you are due for a BIG fall - in a poker sense - you've already had your 'real life' fall. And you know, they come in 2's - so be on guard ;)

Hyzepher

Oh and dont I know it!! LOL

But I'm damned if I'm not going to enjoy the ride cos it might be a while before I get a run like this again!! :p:p

DeV.

Advertisement