Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tattoo Design....

• 20-04-2004 7:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if any aspiring artists/tattooists on this board would be interested in using 5'x2' of my flesh to create an image that will stain this body for my lifetime.

I do value this top surface real estate quite a bit, but I would be willing to get the tattoo done if I like it.

I want a tattoo based on "Amor vincit Omnia", basically meaning love conquers all, I dont mind if you use just the text or the imagery, I'm just looking for some soul.

I know it may seem like a ****load of effort for someone else, but essentially I will be wearing your work for the rest of my life.

Anyhoo open to responses/flames....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

Where abouts on your body will it be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Altheus

Upper back most likely just below the neck line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭screamager

what about a bloke ridin his dead wife? love is even conquering death there.

Yeah, not quite the right road gone down there baldy. Maybe though, it's in the maybe pile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

i thought u were going to get it done on ur forearm.

sooooooooooo sexy.

• Advertisement

the only thing with text on my arm, is that it might stretch badly over time, I'm still thinking about it though, but the back seems to be the better plan... really depends on the design I suppose

Advertisement