Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

US Trip Delays

• 20-04-2004 8:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Reading on the paper and it has the usual "holiday goers are going to be delayed this year going to America...etc" Has anyone gone to America recently found it more delayed? I dont think the new rules (photos and fingerprints) are brought in yet, only for ppl with visas, correct me if im wrong. Im going over there on May 8th.Anyone experience anything out of the norm? thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Heh, same day as me. I think we'll be grand. As you say, I dont think that fingerprint BS comes in till October.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

I think it'll be fine too, never had a problem before. What part of the US are u headed for, just curious, im going for Chicago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

Im heading to New Jersey then onto Tampa Florida.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Lucy Lu

Yes you are right. Fingerprinting and photographs are only being taken of people with a visa at the moment.

I travelled to the states recently on a visa and had to get them done. I did not feel it took any longer to get through than it ever did in the past

Advertisement