Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

reruns

• 20-04-2004 8:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭

I recently saw an episode of Who´s the boss? on RTE1 and I´m wondering what will they drag up from the archives next? punky brewster? different strokes?

and yet despite popular demand they won´t replay the timeless classic (ok so its hardly classic...the mullet kinda gives the game away, but you know what I mean) that is McGyver!!!!!

Richard Dean Anderson was sooo cool! back when it was really cool to be cool!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Ah yes, McGuyver! He always had the tools and knowledge to get out of any sticky situation!

Does anyone remember his first name?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

His name was Angus, pulled this off the net. He also had a son called Sean that he didnt know he had!:eek: This was in the last season apparently and they both drove off into the sunset, how fitting :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Adeptus Titanicus

It's amazing how many times I nearly blew my fingers off trying out things with fertiliser, duct tape and a swiss army knife, all because of bloody McGyver... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Bravo were reshowing McGyver at lunch time a while ago. Possibly they still are

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

If you want real retro repeats, you want Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In.

Put that in your Funk & Wagnell.

adam

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

McGyver's first name was Angus??? I would've thought it would be something tougher than that!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Originally posted by Kalina
    McGyver's first name was Angus??? I would've thought it would be something tougher than that!! :p
    Which is why he went by 'McGyver'. I remember the episode where that came up. I think everyone was pretty ammused by it, except poor Angus :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭Kersh

Street hawk. Does anyone remember this. Or mannimal. These are the 2 I have not seen reruns on the tv.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Well, obviously you haven't seen Manimal again because it was crap.

adam

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,986 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Anyone remember Automan "on a scale of one to ten think of me as an eleven"

Manimal - some things are best forgotten - suggest a bulk eraser

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Adeptus Titanicus

Automan... Yeah... with the little "cursor" fellah. His car was a bit tron-like wasn't it?

Edit:

Here ya go
    http://www.chuckwagner.com/automan.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I wouldn't mind seeing 'The Edison Twins' again. It'd probably be a load of **** and I've only ever seen a single solitary ep of it on a videotape when I was a kid but I remember liking what I saw a lot.

Plus I don't think it's been repeated ever, has it?

Advertisement