Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Since it started here.... (re: Smoking Debate)

Options
  • 20-04-2004 11:05pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This seems like the best forum to discuss this (really must create that Boards Babble or whatever forum... *frown*)

The Smoking Debate (which gestated from a comment The Wolf made some time ago...) has finally burst forth from the belly of boards and is hissing its defiance at the sky as I type.... in other words, its on.

Now I know you lot dont need any encouragement to bitch and fight at each other on any needlessly pedantic point or topic on Boards buuuuuuuut... I thought I might direct your further attentions to the public debate forum where Amp is currently holding forth (fifth and sixth) on how the nanny state isnt playing nice. I guess Dotc took back his smokes eh Amp?

If you have an opinion (oh God, I can barely type for the shaking of laughter) please lend some support to the whole idea by voicing it or cut the various debaters to shreds for all I care. They volunteered for it so they are fair game and they cant read the public forum so you have a week before they realise :):):)just kidding!!!!

DeV.
    Post edited by Shield on

Advertisement