Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Editing audio

Options
  • 21-04-2004 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to make a flash animation and would like to record some of my own audio, however, I also want it to sound different to just my voice. For example, a cartoon I'm doing needs a robotic voice and an old wavering voice, like an old mans.

Now obviously I could just put on these voices and talk into a mic but I'm sure there's a program that has sound filters that alter MP3s and WAVs. Like in photoshop where you can alter a picture quickly by just clicking a filter, is there a sound equivalent?

Obviously I'm not trying to get deep into audio sampling etc so the more simple the program the better. Anyone got any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭RossFixxxed

Hey I do audio in work a lot. If u just want to add effects use something like Goldwave, i'm pretty sure it's free or there' s a free trial (it's only about 1 or 2mb, has a few effects on there). Try download.com for free stuff you can download. Other good programs for this are cool edit pro (but it's got a lot of other stuff in there) or SoundForge (which I use a lot for straight forward audio post production).

Ross

Advertisement