Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best product meeting these requirements

• 21-04-2004 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭

Download limit > 4gb.
    Download speed > 256k
    Static Ip address.
    I own the DSL hardware I get provided with.
    Quick install.

I live in Drumcondra.

I looking at IrishBroadband (ideal if I have line of sight).
    Also, I have corporate backing to get letters (though not have my bills paid) sent to Netsource for one of their business products.

I'd rather just get a hassle free install that fits the requirements, then get something that almost fits the requirements, only to scream down the phone to some techie getting option(x) from the above changed.

Anybody else researched and bought a similar package with advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

UTV internet.
    cap 16gigs (in effect no cap)
    speed 512k
    Hardware is free now, but before I had to pay so i owned it.
    Quick install.
    Static IP for an extra fiver a month.
    price you're looking at 50 euro for a 24:1 contention and about 35 for a 50:1 contention (including static Ip that is).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Hmm.

That's a pretty sweet deal. I hope that if UTV monies end up going to provos... it'll be 'our' provos, who are sweetness and light... not like their provos who aren't.

/Northern stereotype ends

Advertisement