Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP Lost Dog!!!!!

Options
  • 21-04-2004 5:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

My friend has just lost her pomeranian dog in the lucan area, he answers to "pippin" and is a 1 year old approx pomeranian.

Please keep an eye open if ur in the area, and phone 085-1407642 if u see him.

Thnx

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Tell your friend to call the local pound, rescue shelters & all the local vets asap & to keep calling back until the dog is found. Call the garda too - found dogs can be reported there too.

Stray dogs caught by the dog warden are brought to the pound and are put down after 5 days, or at best rehomed to someone else.

Ask local kids to look out for the dog - kids notice stray dogs a lot sooner than adults.

Check out http://board.irishanimals.ie/index.php?showtopic=573 for more info on what to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Unfortunately cos he's a purebred there's a possibility he could've been stolen. Also cos of his small size he could've been hit by a car.
    Post on the Lost&Found section on ISPCA.ie (with photo).

Tell your friend to ring the Liffey Champion and see if they will do photo feature on it. They've had loads of success,a lost dog from Leixlip was found outside the Spa thanks to the ad.Put up notices in the surrounding areas, i.e. Leixlip, Celbridge, they can really wander, esp a male.
    Wat colour is he? I'm a Leixlip woman myself so I'll keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Liffey Champion would be a good idea, but I say the first nagging feeling I got was that someone might have taken him if he's a purebred :(

I'll keep an ear out, know peeps in Leixlip/Lucan area aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

Any luck since Falkorre?

Advertisement