Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Esat Dialup Spikes

Options
  • 21-04-2004 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭

Hello,

For a while now I've been getting frequent ping spikes to most english servers and i'm not getting solid download speeds like i used to.

Its getting a bit unplayable in games at this stage and i was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Im getting a serious amount of errors on my connection atm as well Anima, my pings to irish servers are around 160 (on isdn!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I remember a while ago the same thing was happening, but that was the sobig virus or something clogging their network.

Hope it gets fixed soon :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ElNino

My Anytime connection has been crap for a couple of weeks. I am connecting at decent speeds but the connection is spluttering and sites keep timing out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭BArra

yeh ive got the same on esat anytime business which uses differant number to the home varity

massive ping spikes, and the "odd" time out for webpages, i still max out with download speeds though

Advertisement