Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nating problem with ADSL router

Options
  • 21-04-2004 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Hi

I have a Zyxel Prestige 643 which is my ADSL router, has a ip of xx.xx.xxx.81, behind that is a Netscreen firewall with a ip of xx.xx.xxx.85.
    Now the problem is that the Zyxel seems to be natting all my traffic so everything looks like it is coming from .81, well I don't want the Zyxel to do any nating as I have all that setup on the Netscreen.. I have been playing around with it for ages but cannot disable the nating.. anyone any ideas???

Thxs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭The Insider

Managed to fix the problem.. here is the fix for anyone interested...

Just telnet into the router.. select option 4 and make sure single user accoung is set to No

easy when you know how...I have been pulling my hair out for the last 3 hours!!! :(

Advertisement