Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Cheap inkjet cartridges

• 21-04-2004 7:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Anyone know where i could get cheatp cartridges for an epson printer. Dixons charging €35.(Shower of Ba***rds).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭solaris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

Microaid.ie are good on price but it does depend on the specific cart you're looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭jo.king

This is a great site:-

http://www.box-shift.co.uk/cgi-bin/home.asp

I have ordered there cloned carts and the brilliant .... and only a fraction of the price!

I tried various cloned carts before and never found any I was happy with but then I am very fussy when I print out photos on my Epson 1290. Epson inks are damned expensive but you can notice the quality of the print is better when using the original carts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭jo.king

I have tried both HP and Epson prints with there carts - cant see any difference!

• Advertisement

I've used 3 different clone brands and I can always tell the difference (when I say I'm fussy about the quality I'm probably over fussy) but maybe I'll give those ones a whirl and see. Thanks for the tip off!

Advertisement