Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I have a Dr.Who forum please?

Options
  • 21-04-2004 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭

Guys... we are currently looking at the start of a New Series of Dr.Who to be broadcast in January 2005.

The is the longest running sci-fi show ever. Now while it has been off the air since 1996, I feel that interest is going to mount steadily as it gets nearer

Can we have a forum for all the Whovians out there?

I am happy to mod if needed - Happy to let someone else mod if needed. I would just really like a Dr.Who forum...

:D
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Oddly enough I noticed yesterday that one of the ireland.com servers is called "Tardis". :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭The Brigadier

You see... we are out there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by James Melody
    You see... we are out there!!
    Not that I care :D

Oh unbeliever....

Have you ever wonderered what it is like to be a wanderer in the fouth dimension?

If you don't behave yourself I will be forced to blow up your computer

(How will I do that...oh it's easy I'll just reverse the polarity of the neutron flow:D )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

surely it could be covered adequately by Television or SciFi/Fantasy. I haven't seen too much stirring with Dr. who threads tbh.

Bio

• Advertisement

Oh but it will grow as anticipation mounts.,..

We have other forums here with less traffic than I think would be generated in a Dr.Who forum

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

well why not let TV or SciFi cover it first, and then look at it again if it does indeed generate the traffic you expect

Bio

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

At least start one Dr.Who thread on that board and see fi it gets much response.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

*takes out a chain and starts swining it back and forth in front of Boards people*
    Look at the chain. Look at how pretty it is. Listen to my voice. You will create a new Master forum. I am the Master and you will obey me in this and everything. And you kill that infernal Doctor!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I bet Dr. Who smoked.:)

• Advertisement

I refute that motion...

Sir....I challenge you to a debate.

Minds sharpened at high noon.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by DapperGent
    I bet Dr. Who smoked.:)
    Surely not the all-squeaky clean dress-sense-of-Aonghus-McAnally-on-Anything-Goes Colin Baker or his fit mate Peri?

Hmmm....Peri...

I really think Nicola Bryant has aged well. Anyone who saw the Story of Dr.Who show on BBC1 at Christmas will agree with me I'm sure.

Advertisement