Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD weird gun problem

Options
  • 21-04-2004 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Ok so il dles the new patch and went back on a few COD servers, havent played any COD multiplayer in a long time

Anyhoo i dont know whether it was in here or on another forum, but it was pointed out that the Machine guns especially now dont fire directly out of the barrel but are sorta skewed sideways at an angle

Im just wondering did anyone find a fix for this as i seem to be afflicted by this bug now

This is the first patch ive run since the 1.2 one so i dunno whats up

Shin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

You could edit the script to fix it, but if there another patch it maybe fixed in it.

But if i told you how to do it you could cheat on servers and that would be bad :eek:
    Kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

ah sure ill wait till the next patch and see what happens

nps

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Its a linux server bug, theres an official patch out a long while for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

there is where can i dl it

shin

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Its a server side patch im afraid. I think its probably been fixed in 1.4 now because Infinity-Ward as soon as they realised the mistake began making a fix for it and it was released within 2 days of 1.3 coming out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭cerbeus

The call of duty site has all the links to the download sites both for Nt and Linux:

http://www.callofduty.com/patch/

Advertisement