Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Norwich Promoted

• 21-04-2004 10:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭

So are they going to reach the dizzying heights of the uefa cup again? Jeremy Goss, Chris Sutton, Ian Culverhouse, Ruel Fox, Bryan Gunn leading the way?

No the are going to be relegated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

:D

They'll no doubt provide some happy cannon fodder for
    Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd er Liverpool :ninja:

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭NightStrike

ah i like Norwich best of luck to them. They have some talented players but I think they'll struggle overall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

wait and see how the summer signings go... Portsmouth were heavly tiped to go straight back down.... and have they been easy cannon fodder for ManU and Liverpool ?? ... I recall them being the talk of the premiership last September....

I think Norwich will do ok

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

well done to Norwich.They wll probably do what Leicster and Portsmouth and buy old but experienced players.

and then get relegated.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Well done the Canaries, I wish them well in the Premiership next season, especially in their games against Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Fair play to Norwich they have always been my second favourite team since the days of sutton and fox etc.

They have some decent players in their team so they have a fairly good squad to build on next season.they need a few more players but i think they will do ok. Definitely not cannon fodder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Although they have not won division 1 they are favourites, and I can not remember the last time that the team that won division 1 was relegated from the premisership the following season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

The team that wins the division is never relegated, thay are promoted to the next higher divison. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

oops the thread is edited now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

Good to have them back, always like to see the teams that come up, see who they buy in to try and stay up...Think Delia might have to cook up some more cakes if she's to keep them up...

john

• Advertisement
Advertisement