Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iol anytime contract

• 21-04-2004 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi all just passed dsl line test after 18 months of fun with the lovely eircon biddes. Now iv got too get off anytime 180 with IOL without getting stung for another 60 yoyos for another 2 months any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 dam0cles

they'll let you off the 60 days thing if you upgrade to their bb service, otherwise they'll insist on screwing you for it.

it took me a month and a half to convince the half-wits that i actually had upgraded to their bb service, as they had no record of my account, and they kept charging me for the anytime. They have promised a refund but i have yet to see evidence of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭JB123

Just got off the phone to esat/bt now its 90days. I knew eircon were bad but these guys have picked up a few tricks lol.Guess I ill just bend over and pay it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

Originally posted by JB123
    Just got off the phone to esat/bt now its 90days. I knew eircon were bad but these guys have picked up a few tricks lol.Guess I ill just bend over and pay it.

u could just use there bb service instead of eircoms and they would see it as a upgrade of ur service .

Advertisement