Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Request] Mp3 players

• 22-04-2004 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭

Anybody know where to get decent cheap Mp3 players? ... recommendations anyone? I kinda like the ones which double up at a memory stick.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,994 ✭✭✭✭blorg

Komplett have a 256mb stick for 99.00 (special offer this week) which I have just ordered and a 128mb Lexar stick (although it's a bit more round in the photo, the connector is integrated like a stick) for an unbelievably low 48.00.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

You could also try....

www.pc-memory-upgrade.co.uk (free delivery)
    www.computeruniverse.net (massive range)
    www.creative.ie (free delivery)
    www.elara.ie
    www.computerbits.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,876 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

www.advancedmp3players.co.uk
    www.amazon.co.uk

I know it is not what you are looking for, but the iRiver iHP-120 (H120) is excellent, it is like an iPod only much better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭jo.king

Guys this is great - thanks!

I have made a HUGE discovery in the last few days though!!... The iPOD mini!!! anyone know when this is due out? It could be the smartest option....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

The mini is nice but for a few euro more you get alot more storage on the iRiver or other brand units.

If Small and light is what you are looking for then strick to the pen drives very handy devices for small amounts of music and data.

Timeout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Ebay.co.uk are getting massive amounts of Mp3 players for sale and at real cheap prices.My cousin bought one last month,it was a 30gb Nomad creative zen which at rrp is €330 but he got it for €80 including p&p.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 I am Spock

Sfunny, I have spent the past few days looking for cheap MP3 players. Check out Amazon.com Unfortunatly they do not ship to Ireland but if you know someone in the US have it posted there and get them to send it on. They had the Archos 20Gb for 100 dollars. I was too late and just missed the 100 dollar ones :O(

The following Tue (May the 4th be with you.) the price had more than doubled. However they are now selling the Creative Labs 4 GB player at very good prices.

I still haven't forked out, Buggah missing the Archos for 100 dollars. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 I am Spock

Folks,
    I just bought the Archos Jukebox from Amazon.com, got it for $130. Had to ship it to an address in the states but worth the hassle at that price.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000633EM/102-7038368-9856916?v=glance&s=electronics&vi=reviews

:D

Happy hunting.

Advertisement