Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WireWool (InTraffic) Playlist

Options
  • 22-04-2004 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

WireWool (InTraffic) Playlist

Numbers / I’m Shy
    Kinski / Rhode Island Freakout
    Sonic Youth / Kissability
    Erase Errata / Fault List
    Liquid Liquid / Optimo
    Royal Trux / Electric Boxing Show
    David Grubbs / The Name of Ecstacy
    Tied & Tickled Trio / Freakmachine
    Tortoise / Cliff Dweller Society
    Clouddead / Dead Dogs Two
    The Sea & Cake / To The Author (version 1)
    Cinematic Orchestra / Man With The Movie Camera (Domu mix)
    Telefon Tel Aviv / I Lied
    T. Raumschmiere / The Game Is Not Over
    Dr. Wundt & Perfection / I Love My Meow
    So / a
    Keith Fullerton Whitman / Feedback Zwei
    Fennesz / Chateau Rouge
    Phonem / Ilisu
    Norken / Motorbreeze
    A1 People / The Reason
    Mouse On Mars / Bib
    Smog / White Ribbon
    Le Tigre / Eau D’Bedroom Dancing
    Rubicks / Midas
    Minnie Riperton / Les Fleurs

just back from London (Le Tigre were excellent, Cat Power up to usual antics) and Berlin (no gigs needed to make this place good). Average album on CD in Germany is about 15euro, and they have proper squatters rights there, so derelict buildings in Berlin get turned into gallerys/venues, not like Dublin where rich bastards sit on derelict property (during a housing shortage) and FF love them too much to either impose a property tax on empty buildings, or give us the right to use them. Aaaghhhhhh!
    Any suggestions for future shows welcome,

col

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

Minnie Riperton / Les Fleurs
    I was just listening to the last track of your prog this morning... did Fourtet do a remix on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Wirewool

it was 4 hero that you're probably thinking of. they also did a cover of ripertons black gold of the sun which is the freekin bomb! also, her voice could go so high that anyone who went to see her had to wear a specially designed protective helmet, and couldn't wear contacts in case they shattered, causing horrific eye bleeding and much amusement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭dathi1

****!!..that's exactly the track I was looking for!! 4Hero great show BTW....beats the Frog any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

poor auld minnie ripperton

she's just had her 2nd and 3rd lps re-released. worth a listen

Advertisement