Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OXEGEN day line-up

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

first day looks great, but the second isn't really great at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

good to see Elbow added too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

And Future Kings!! :D
    xm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Daylight

So many great bands. Seems a bit light on the irish side but maybe they just haven't been announced yet. Can't wait!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

Irish bands = fillers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭memaeve

Ah feck off that, I love seeing the Irish bands!
    They're usually announced pretty late though, aren't they?
    xm

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Wasn't David Kitt announced about two hours before his actual gig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭jmc

Well the day before. After White Stripes cancelled. Or if you get technical about it, on the Friday afternoon and he played on the Sunday night :-) And very well from what I heard after as well... Very chatty form and all that. Any see him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭sodiumlightbaby

Only for Bowie, sunday is rubbish...boy am i sorry i didnt wait and just buy a sat ticket instead of a weekender....typical MCD though...They obviously knew I wouldnt risk not getting a ticket for The Cure :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭monkey lover

muse and ash are on Sunday. I've heard the darkness are good live aswell. shame im not going:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Neil Cat.

So what if Irish bands are fillers thats one of the reasons im thinking of going. last year the small indy or underground bands that played there are now quite famous (see Berkeley The Answer and more but i forgotton)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭hippu

any chance of other bands being confirmed that aren't fillers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭MrGump

when do they post the times list, i know its when all the bands are announced but when is that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Originally posted by jmc
    Any see him?

I did, & it was a great gig. Excellent cover of Higher & Higher by Jackie Wilson.

Second day looks sh!te, first day looks so-so. Can't let free tickets go to waste. :)

Advertisement