Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you like Jeeps?

Options
  • 22-04-2004 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭

Well, do you?

Don't you think the jeeps are great in Nam? 22 votes

Yes, they're super-skilly
    0% 0 votes
    They're just stoopid
    54% 12 votes
    Yeah, but the NVA ones are smelly
    13% 3 votes
    Tanks are more explody
    31% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

They're great for roadkill.

Note to people; If I see you, hiding in the grass does not help. I'll just run u over :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I'd love an all jeep map, would be class.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah jeeps have there uses, if i want to quickly get to a spot of action as infantry but don't want to rob a tank especially in dc then a jeep it is.

also if you time it right you can drive a jeep straight at someone else in a jeep and hope out at the last minute killing them and well nearly killing you but crucially not killing you

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Jeeps are fun for the odd kill and as transport, but against tanks their good for half damage :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

They're great for some maps, especially if you have an engineer on board to repair as you dash.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

They should make a map in which the axis/Nva have to race agaisnt the Allies/Usa they would be cool. They could though motpeds and bikes in their too, thus a mini dakra (if thats how you spell it.) But back on topic the fun i had in '42 putting the dynamite in the jeep to make you go flying :).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭JustHalf

Pansies. Try the DC-X buggies.

Secondary-fire = woosh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

Originally posted by the_syco
    They're great for roadkill.

Note to people; If I see you, hiding in the grass does not help. I'll just run u over :p

I find it pretty hard to run people over in jeeps, well when they're standing up anyway. They often just get stuck in front of the car, they get out the way too quickly, or (if they're retarded bots) they end up standing on the bonnet for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah jeeps are class and as jim said they're loads of fun to run people over in! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭timeout

Yes jeeps are fun and just the job for the quick dash, pitty the guns only turn 180 rather then the ful 360. means if i miss i've got to turn the whole jeep around :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by suppafly
    as jim said they're loads of fun to run people over in! :D

Don't be puttin' words in my mouth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

I doubt it, your foot is normally in there.

The Fairy

Advertisement