Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mr T

• 22-04-2004 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Ok I mentioned in the A-Team thread about Mr Ts tv series.

Does anybody remember it? There used to be sequences at the start & end where Mr. T would come and start talking (kind of like Jackie Chans tv series), then the episode was a cartoon. It involved a gang of people (I think kids) who travelled around in a bus & thay all wore white & blue tracksuits.

Thats about as much as I can remember as I was really young when it was on, I was a big fan though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

ye i remember that programme.. it was one of those programmes you just had to watch.. like chips or greatest american hero.. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,192 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

Yep - he always travelled around with a load of kids....dodgy...

Check it out here:
    http://www.80scartoons.net/toons/mrt.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

this guys review of one of the episodes is brilliant

http://www.listentome.net/tv2.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭weemcd

mr t used to look out for teh kids at the center! they aint got no place else to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Mr. T also had his own movie in the '80's called: Be Somebody Or Be Somebody's Fool

In it he taught kids how to respect themselves, and be real men. This involved loving your mother above all else, and drinking milk. It's apparantly comedy gold (I've never had the pleasure of seeing it) and is a rare find due to the fact that anyone who has a copy doesn't want to part with it.

It includes lessons such as: Wearing a company logo on your shirt is advertising for somebody else, so put your own name across where the company logo is and be real cool. (The following section shows Mr.T wearing a top with a Adidas (I think) Logo in massive letters across it.)

And also, if your walking down the street, and you trip. Don't worry, start breakdancing straight away so people will think it was deliberate and not laugh at you.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I want that movie. I want it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Originally posted by TheSonOfBattles
    And also, if your walking down the street, and you trip. Don't worry, start breakdancing straight away so people will think it was deliberate and not laugh at you.
    omfg!
    my new life ambition is to get a copy of that film

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

sounds hillarious. must find it

Advertisement