Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nokia 6320 review

• 22-04-2004 4:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

For anyone who is interested, here is a fairly comprehensive review of Nokia's up and coming handset:

http://www.mobileburn.com/review.jsp?Id=714&source=SIDEBAR

As far as I know, it should be hitting our shores in early June and will be less than €300.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    As far as I know, it should be hitting our shores in early June and will be less than €300.

yeah right! we'll be lucky to have it for christmas. we're always last to get anything new. i was going to get this phone but decided to get a 6600 instead which i now have but doesnt work fully on the networks. but i dont mind, at least i have it in my hands and can play with it.

time is everything and people dont like waiting, its about time the networks realised that.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Just contacted a few stores around.. and its only available sim free and not officially
    available on the O2 network until at least June.. they havent even gotten their hands
    on the Nokia 6600.. FFS, get the finger out guys... jeez like.. :mad:

Tox

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

in fairness, releases might be a little slower here than some other countries with the networks but if you look through these threads ye'll find most new fones have several problems at the begining, they are just showing due dilligence and avoiding a sh1t storm if there is a major defect in a handset they sanction........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭v10

Oh right you meant the 6230 which has been available for the last 2 weeks at least. :dunno:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Originally posted by v10
    Oh right you meant the 6230 which has been available for the last 2 weeks at least. :dunno:

Ok you know your being picky just to be a prat.... I meant the operators here are launching the phone soon. Thats means their WAP gateways will have been upgraded by then too, so your 6600 will work too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

Originally posted by jesus_thats_gre
    just to be a prat...

cease the name calling OK

BrianG

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement