Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

pro wrestling schools in ireland

• 22-04-2004 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

does anyone here know if there is any professional wrestling schools here in ireland...if yea please give me the website or address...thanks guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Yerac

As far as I know there are two:

NWA-Hammerlock (Ireland), up and running for a while in the Bray area - www.nwaireland.com.

Irish Whip Wrestling - Just about to get up and running school-wise, based City centre-ish. www.irishwhipwrestling.com.

Some of the others on here may have actual experience of them.

PS. can't see you sticking around with that username...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

I have to sudgest the new IwW school as I am a member of the IwW family. Go to the IwW site (as posted above) for more deatils.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

boards.ie do not endorse any particular school. your best bet is to visit both schools and see which one suits you best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

Originally posted by bombidol
    boards.ie do not endorse any particular school. your best bet is to visit both schools and see which one suits you best.

Bomidol wholeheartedly endorses the IWW school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Howd up Simaras :) Good to see you around these parts...

I went to cheak out the wrestling in UCD where my mate goes to college. If I had the time id do it. You can preach tenical wrestling, but once you see this stuff first hand its real though looking and IMO may muchos entertaining.

Any aspiring wrestler should at least go to a class and cheak out what they are about.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

You should seriously think about what you are doing before joining a school in Ireland . Its great that there are wrestling schools starting up but the unfortunate thing is many of the trainers are only wrestling a couple of years . I suppose we dont have much of a choice but if you are truly serious about it go for it .

Advertisement