Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Kings MIstake Free Download

Options
  • 22-04-2004 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭

Hi all

Just to let you all know that a track off our recently released E.P. is now availalble for download on our site.

Just go to http://www.kingsmistake.com and click on the "Audio" link.

The track is called "let us not walk blindly into fire"

Enjoy,
    Con

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭El Chico

Also, If you want a copy of the E.P., send an e-mail to info@kingsmistake.com and mention Phantom FM and we'll send you one out completely free of charge.

Alternatively, you can buy it from Tower for €3.99

Con

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭kings mistake

sorry, mail to howstricks@hotmail.com for your free ep's, we're havin some trouble with that first address.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 OctaviaDies

I bought the kings mistake ep from tower recently for a very reasonable 3.99 and i must recommend it to everyone who is a fan of good music. Really solid stuff well impressed, buy it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Just downloaded the track there now.

I like it, very good.

Thanks guys.

Now everyone else go download. You cant go wrong theres high quality free music available here. Completely legal. The record companies must be spinning in their graves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭Pencapchew

I saw you guys play in the village and it was a great show, keep up the good work.

when are you playing next?

It'll probably be October coz Kev (our drummer) is heading off on a J1 to America for the Summer. So there won't be gigs. But, we'll probably record some more before he heads off and put them up on the net, so keep an eye on our site every now and then.

Big thanks again to everyone who has gone to the trouble of taking time out to download the song.

www.kingsmistake.com

Advertisement