Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

offbeat news (07/04/01)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

So, with this thread in mind I join CT on Siege on Netshop 1, Thursday night. Played with grenades / P90 or MP5.

I did quite nicely, I even had an AWPer run away from me (he saw two of his mates being nailed). :-)

Unfortuneately, as I ran around the corner, he had 4 of his mates waiting. :-(

Changing call sign to SIERRA PAPA OSCAR OSCAR FOXTROT.

Soz wrong window

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Q:
    Romanian traders passing off dead dogs as Easter lamb (Ananova, Apr 6 2001 5:53PM)
    </font>

LOL. My dad says as kids they used to catch pigeons during the war so they could be sold to England as chicken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Kulgan

Hah

Not content with spammin their own board , now they are tryin take over other boards!!!!!!!

Soz, not spam. ;-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement