Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After ASH tonight in the TBMC.

Options
  • 22-04-2004 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭

shuffle (indie, 80's, rock, eclectic, alternative, pop).

Free in after 11pm.

Just thought I'd let you know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Ain't that on every thrusday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Originally posted by Jimeatsmenu
    Ain't that on every thrusday?

Yeah, but we're switching it to just being in the bar and doing the occasional main room night if we've got a guest DJ, special occasion or something. Better atmosphere in the bar, plus with the new roof garden its very hard to keep people focussed in one large area like the main room all night.

For any Ash fans.... Tim Wheeler was hanging around all night talking to fans and other Irish/Scotish band's memebers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

Originally posted by spoiltbrat
    For any Ash fans.... Tim Wheeler was hanging around all night talking to fans and other Irish/Scotish band's memebers.
    Sweet...wish I'd got tickets to this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Wasnt that great. Old stuff was good, girl from Mars, goldfinger etc. Vocals sounded bad on some of new stuff, and sound wasnt that loud either.

One of new songs....detonator I think sounded rock-y but I dont think he has the voice for that sorta stuff live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭luce

In my own selfish way I'm quite relieved...glad I didn't miss something amazing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

Originally posted by acquiescefc
    Wasnt that great. Old stuff was good, girl from Mars, goldfinger etc. Vocals sounded bad on some of new stuff, and sound wasnt that loud either.

One of new songs....detonator I think sounded rock-y but I dont think he has the voice for that sorta stuff live.

Yeah, the sound was wierd, very muddled - I think they might make a conscious effort to bury his vocals when they play live?

Advertisement