Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post images of (gaming) beauty

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

blimmeh!, painkiller = yummeh

shame it was barely playable at those detail levels :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Originally posted by tman
    blimmeh!, painkiller = yummeh

shame it was barely playable at those detail levels :D

Its a beauty isnt it?

aye, mighty purdy. dying to get the full game now. the demo level seems to be very replayable (played through it 3 times now)

Yeah, tbh theres not much to do other than blow sh!t up but its still damn enjoyable :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Shot0006.JPG
    I love this game. As soon as i got to snowy bridge my FPS went down...down......down. Actually got the low memory error off windows. Didnt stop me playin tho:D Only possible thing that could make me happy after all the cameras sold out in LIDL before 10 this morning. Bastards!!!:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Heres a nice one my friend took, only on a Dell p4 1.4 with 512mb and gf4 mx400.

woot.JPG

I need a new GC and more RAM methinks. Im currently 256mb RAM, Dell P4 1.6 GHZ and Geforce 2 mx 400 (64mb) and it sucks ass. His screeny compared to mine is ten times smoother.

edit : Yall have demos?

Originally posted by Nick_oliveri
    edit : Yall have demos?
    aye:(
    fancy being a kind samaritan and giving me your copy?

I have the full game! :D
    Sadly i keep forgetting to take screenies :(

i always have fraps running in the background with the fps display turned off, superb little program.
    just set 'X' to be your capture key & hit that every time you feel like it.

• Advertisement

Whats fraps? Ive just been using the old fashioned print screen button, which means you can only take one damn screen per game :dunno:

fraps = teh screenshot taking secks:)
    every time you press the assigned key, it saves a screenshot into the fraps folder without interupting your game.

http://www.fraps.com/
    grab version 1.9D from the downloads section (it's the last free version they made)

Sweet, thanks :D
    *will be taking many a painkiller screen*

Painkiller+ F12 = screenshot. Find them in C:\Program files\Dreamcatcher\Painkiller\data\screenshots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Starting to like this game ,have it ages never bothered with but needed a single player killfest.

kdjac

You and your 40gb per month. Neglecting the good things.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

This si a really stupid question, but how do you get past the first guardian you meet in painkiller, the one that appears out of the ground near a large lava pit

Driving me nuttz what do i need to do

Shin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by shinzon
    This si a really stupid question, but how do you get past the first guardian you meet in painkiller, the one that appears out of the ground near a large lava pit

Shin

Havent got that far ,changed resolution from 1024 to 800 is the game meant to be that bloody fast?

on 1024 it was slow but on 800 the bad guys run like linford.

kdjac

Originally posted by shinzon

Shin

Shoot out the wooden panel in the cieling and when he stands in the sunlight, shoot him and hell blow up. Hate to break it to ya too, but hes not a boss, shin..hes far too easy to be a boss.. :dunno:

hmm i thought i hadnt got past him but when i went back in, hadnt played painkiller in ages, i in fact did get past him, how i dunno but there you go

Is anybody else having stuttering sound problems since patching up to 1.15

Very bad here

Dunno why fine before i patched it

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

try finishing it on trauma...

you really need those cards

Bit of a spoiler for painkilla so i link it. Apocalypse. God damn thats brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭rabid

Man,

Sold Painkiller to Deadwing couple of weeks back - am glad he seems to be enjoying it!

I did have a blast with the game and think it was a great debut for the developers...

Main thing that really bugged me was the cutscenes and the story. Maybe it was my soundcards/speakers or the fact that I've earbudded my ears to death over the years, but the sound was awful at times, to the point where I really could'nt understand what was being said half the time. But hey after a while I did'nt give a crap, dudes just there to kick some ass.....

If only they could develop a decent Evil Dead type FPS with Bruce Campell doing the voice acting, and Raimi directing the cutscenes.......and of course Carmen Electra trapped in an old cabin in the forest.....say she'd still look pretty good after turning into a zombie.....

Sorry.....am off the smokes and coffee so occassionally drift off.....................into babble......

Originally posted by rabid
    Man,

Sold Painkiller to Deadwing couple of weeks back - am glad he seems to be enjoying it!
    For 20 squid it was the best damn bargain ive had in a long while, cheers! :D

Just a painkiller shot i thought was worthy of posting up

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

battlefield_vietnam_01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Is that a render ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Well I sure as hell didn't take it on my gcard.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Sgt. Politeness

old dead rising shots..if only theyd left the tank in..
    vortalpic153986hm0.th.jpg
    and some nyom beauty
    deadrising002gv4.th.jpg
    isabella :D

and because i can..some videogaming ugliness.
    20060319ronjeremy2kg5.jpg
    Mario was young..he needed the cash..

Advertisement