Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post images of (gaming) beauty

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Holy crap old thread revival
    old dead rising shots..if only theyd left the tank in..
    Guess you haven't made it to the end of Overtime Mode then yet? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Sgt. Politeness

koneko wrote:

Guess you haven't made it to the end of Overtime Mode then yet? :p

:eek:

overtime mode didnt unlock for me when i finished 72 hour mode last night :(
    And when youre bored in work, sometimes its fun* to trawl through old threads!

*maybe fun is the wrong word..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

To get Overtime Mode you have to get the "A" ending, which means you have to do all the cases, and
    talk to Isabella after 10am, when she calls you and asks you to come to the hideout, you'll get a cutscene, and be at the helipad at 12

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Thread revived and hijacked all in the same day

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

One of the beautiful games that could persuade me to buy a 360...
    Assassins Creed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Sgt. Politeness

koneko wrote:
    To get Overtime Mode you have to get the "A" ending, which means you have to do all the cases, and
    talk to Isabella after 10am, when she calls you and asks you to come to the hideout, you'll get a cutscene, and be at the helipad at 12
    ahhhhh thanks very much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

Garrys mod is great.
    cs_militia0010.jpg
    Need to put a blood splatter coming from the guys gut there, but meh. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Never really take screenshots in game. Here are the only ones i've ever taken in Need For Speed: Most Wanted

Advertisement